Stress! Everyone is faced with stress: work, family, health, education, racism, social injustice, and finance could be a few stress areas. This is a reminder to be well and manage your stress wisely. Let’s look at a few ways how.
- Journal- Release your feelings. No judgement. No pressure. Just you and your thoughts.
- Exercise- Enjoy the chance to release stress in a positive way while also getting healthy
- Prayer- Medidate on what is good. Release the negative.
- Support- Open up to those who care. Have a shoulder to lean on.
- Rest- Be sure to get the appropriate amount of sleep. Take a physical break with resting but also a mental break from negative people and environments.
- Rewards- Do things that make you happy. Plan that trip, buy yourself a treat, enroll in a class. Focus on what brings a smile to your face.
Let’s all take a moment out of each day to check in with ourselves. Be well. ❤️